Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Temper @ Terrible Palsy

Pint sized wisdom far greater than my own.

"Because" is the perfect answer.

If we quit doing the mental acrobats of trying to fit each other into our own frame of reference and learned to just accept each other, wouldn't the world be a better place.

Moo is six I believe. Truly a voice the world needs to hear!

Master C then asked me why Moo has cerebral palsy? He told me that he gets asked all the time at school.

“They shouldn’t be asking you,” Moo said. “They should be asking me.”

Sometimes it astounds me how grown up that little boy is. I asked Moo what he would say if he was asked that question.

He thought about it for a couple of seconds before replying, “Because.”

No. No other reason that just because.


No comments: