Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Saturday, September 01, 2012

"People stare at you...it's fantastic!"

I am doing a bit of homework for my volunteership st the Special Olympics Oregon.

Yes, I know it's not a real word.  The position that I applied for was an internship.  When they saw how crazy old I am...and that I am way out of school...they classed me as a volunteer.

I like the internship feel of this.  Ryan, my supervisor, is giving me a variety of things to do.  Right now I am researching some material for SOOR to tweet.  I came upon this wonderful commercial:





Perspective.  It is all about perspective.

I know that mine needs changing.

I bet maybe your's...no,  I'm not going to go there.  I'm not going to start talking to empty chairs.

;)



No comments: