Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Options

Got an email at work yesterday. The medical review field was not updated on my audit case. Oops. I started investigating. The medical field is supposed to update automatically when the IV-E field updates. I looked up other cases, none of the medical fields have updated. I will write a macro today...then be click clicking all day...

I was pulling out of work yesterday. I go out on a small side street to get to Powell. People were crossing to get to the bus stop. This young dude started jumping and flailing in front of me, as if I was going to hit him. I wasn't that close!

Did I: a. run him over; b: honk; c: sit and look dumb...making sure my doors were locked?

Nice seeing Lu Anne for lunch at Pizza Barron. Anyone looking for a kids rocker, or need and upholstery work done?


No comments: