Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cell phone shopping

Jodie's cell phone stopped holding a charge and her 2 year contract was up. Eric was tired of his phone. In this family, that means Jodie gets Eric's old phone, and Eric gets a new phone.

He and I went shopping at T-Moble..

I wanted to stay away from the smart phones; our cell phone bill is high enough. Just to know, I asked the salesman how much the internet charge per month on the smart phone was. $25...too much.

Eric started looking at the non smart phones. Some of them seemed pretty inteternet ready. Eric found a T-Moble Tap. We asked the salesman if it did email and internet. Yes, for $10 per month. Why $10 and not $25? Well, the internet is lower quality, more text like.

I felt like they were trying to get me to buy a smart phone rather than the cheaper option.

Eric scored.

Now guess who wants what Eric has?

No comments: