Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Saturday, December 03, 2011

Two Coke trucks...the real thing?

I drove down to Safeway this morning to get a few things for breakfast.  I parked on the side of the store because I wanted to use our lift to get my scooter out.  Our lift is in back.  I like to park in low traffic areas so I am not blocking cars while I unload my scooter.

I thought I was in a low traffic area today, but a Coke semi came through as I was getting my scooter out and I had to fold the lift back up so the truck could get through.

What was really strange was that when I came out of the store and was loading my scooter, another Coke semi came through and I had to hurry up and fold the lift so he could get through.

Made me chuckle..a run in with two Coke trucks during one shopping excursion...and I am a Pepsi guy!



No comments: