Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

More parking antics....

I drove Jodie to a chiropractor that we have not seen in years yesterday. He has moved from downtown portland to 20th and burnside.

I saw a disabled parking space available, so I turned into the lot.

OMG!

Not enough room for Jet White, our big Dodge Sprinter,...again!

Backing out onto burnside would be impossible. Pulling into the space might be possible, but pulling out would not.

What to do!

I tried to back in, but as I turned the wheel I was too close to the building. I kept pulling up perpemdiculer, closer and closer to the parkes cars. I cranked the wheel real hard. Cleared the end car and the building, and I parked.

Whew!

No comments: