Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Friday, May 15, 2009

My time...

Yesterday at work, a caseworker came to my cube mate needing some work done. I remember that I needed something from her.

I review Title IV-E on eligibly kids once a year. I need to have caseworkers sign the reviews. I normally do the review, then I put it in the case worker's box for them to review, sign and get back to me.

For this caseworker I had two reviews from last December, and one from October, that I had not received back. I have emailed her reminders, and given her copies to sign to no avail.

When I hit her up yesterday she said that I need to bring them to her when she is at her desk and wait for her to sign.

So I did that.

Her time is more valuable than mine...I get that.

Next time she needs a Guardianship Assistance IV-E or Adoption Assistance IV-E form from me...I might just wait...

No comments: