Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Searching for Larry King

I got an email the other day from a mom on behalf of her disabled daughter, Michelle. Her daughter attended Holladay Center in Portland, OR, from 1971-1981.

Holladay Center is a school for the disabled. Currently I believe it is a preschool, but years ago it went through 4th grade. It was a Montessori style of learning, with a heavy dose of therapy.

Jodie and I went there from the mid-60's to the early 70's.

This mom is looking for a classmate of her daughter's named Larry King.

If you know anything about the Larry King who attended Holladay Center in Portland, Oregon, during the 1970's, please contact me.

Also, if anyone who is a Holladay Center alumni would like to, please contact me. I was thinking it might be a good idea for us to share stories and have a place to make contact with each other.

No comments: