Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Monday, January 03, 2011

A word from Jodie...

I can now get my chair in the house. It does pretty well. So far the only place I can't get to in the chair is the master bath. But, other than that, it will go in all of the other rooms, though some are a tight fit. I think I am going to feel better having the chair in the house. Eric was able to secure our portable ramp down on the door from the house to the garage. I am worried though about Troy walking up and down the ramp. I am hoping we can put some kind of handle by the ramp for Troy. 


Laundry was a breeze!   My arms did not go numb and my back didn't spasm. I think I am going to be able to do a lot more from the chair. It has gotten so I cannot do much from the standing position anymore.


No comments: