Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Sunday, December 09, 2012

A Very Special Christmas

Tonight I watched the special on GMC:

gmc TV – Gospel Music Channel News – 25 Years of Bringing Joy to the World: Ten Outstanding Musical Moments from A Very Special Christmas

I have been listening the "A Very Special Christmas" 25th anniversary station on IHeart Radio.  Rock stars and artists from other genes singing Christmas songs.  Very cool.

Okay, I have not grown up yet, in case you have not noticed.  ;)

I did not realize that this is a fundraiser for Special Olympics.  Stars, singing outside their zone, for a great cause.

My Favorites:

Blue Christmas by Heart



and Run DMC - Christmas in Hollis:



If you can spare a five, a ten or whatever, please consider joining my Polar Plunge team, "Team Witticisms" benefiting the Oregon Special Olympics.

Click here to join

Thanks!

;)


No comments: