Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Bonnie

Bonnie and Clyde, our doxy/yorkie mix brother and sister, are almost two years old. They are pretty lively and wild.

Last night, Bonnie wasn't so lively. She wasn't moving around. She was not even sitting.

We took her into the per hospital last night. The vet felt all over her little body. Bonnie's belly was tender. The medicated her, and we brought her home. This morning she still wasn't moving very well.

Jodie and her mom took Bonnie into her regular vet today. We picked Bonnie up on the way to E's baseball game (season opener....we won....17-9!) . I sat in the van with Bonnie during the game.

I found a Twinkie in my lunch cooler (how'd that get there?) I gave Bonnie a little bite. That perked her up!

The vet called and said all the tests came back clear, except for a slightly elevated white cell count.

I think she'll be okay.

No comments: