Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finding solutions...

Amy....I didn't want to pester you as you get other bids for a website, but I found a solution for creating a membership directory for you organization. Google Base. Here is a sample. The fields are highly configurable, it list is sortable and searchable...and, best of all, it is free!

Jodie and I want to start speaking on behalf of disability awareness. I am starting a Google Apps startpage for us. I need to add some good disability blog feeds to it. We will be able to share google docs, calendars....and a site. A work in progress. Documents can be attached to the site, like a wiki. And I configured my mx directory so now I can get email here: troy@witticisms.org.

Some day maybe I can convert my church's site to this?

No comments: