Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A nice response

Troy,

First, please accept my apology for the incident yesterday at Safeway. You were more than inconvenienced by our apricots not scanning and then a lack of urgency on our part to remedy the situation appropriately. You are obviously an extraordinary individual who makes it his business to find good in all people and all circumstances. I am not a computer savy guy and the only reason I read your kind words about your Safeway experiece was because one of our Safeway associates in California saw your posting and sent it to me. I was humbled by your kind words and thoroughly enjoyed reading more about you and your family. I feel blessed to have had a brief encounter with you.
Thanks for your Safeway patronage. Best wishes to you and your family.
Warmest regards,


Steve Frisby

No comments: