Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Snow week?

Monday was the MLK holiday. The snow event on Tuesday was much more than had been predicted. We have about 4 inches here in Gresham.

Eric's school is closed for the third day in a row, but most schools are opening 2 hours late today.

I would like to go in today, but our driveway and culdesac has lots of snow. 34 degrees right now. I hope I can get in later, but I don't want to risk falling and getting hurt.

One of the greatest frustrations of being disabled is not being able to do what you wish you could do, think you should be able to do, or feel that others think that you should be able to do.

A lot to worry about, I know, but hey, I'm a worrier.

No comments: