Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Google being out-Googled

I love Google. I have an igoogle page with ten tabs....news, local news, blogs...I have feeds galore. I have my google calendar. My Gmail...it it tops! Google analytics helps me track the traffic on my websites. Blogger is wonderful...the auto-save feature I love. I have just earned my first $19 from my google ads. I save attached documents into my google docs, and then cut and paste the html code from the google docs into me websites. Googlepages needs work...I look for Google to offer free hosting with mysql database access...free Joomla hosting...I can dream can't I? Google's Picasa and online photo album I love.

I am a Google addict!

I'm really surprised how upset Google is at the prospect of Microsoft buying Yahoo. Google's stock is down to $501. OMG! They were over $700 at Christmas!

Google is really whining.

Google is afraid that Microsoft is trying to take over the world.

The truth is that they are mad they didn't get to Yahoo first.

I hope this Blogger blog is still around tomorrow. Big Bro Goog...I'm sorry....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.