Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Where to park our scooters...

Yesterday, when Jodie and I were at the baseball championship game, Jodie and I parked ur scooters right behind where our family was sitting down the third base line.

Some employees from the Volcanoes Stadium came, right as the teams were being introduced, and told us we had to move. There were open spaces in some of the seating areas for wheelchairs to go into. Jodie and I were willing to go by ourselves, but Eric and my dear mother-in-law came with us. It was a slight inconvenience, but understandable. In case of emergency, the walkways have to be clear.

What did prove to be an inconvenience was my mother-in-law looking high and low trying to find a straw for me. I blogged about this a year ago. I need to remember to bring a straw with me...

No comments: