Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dr. my eyes

We went to the eye doctor yesterday. It's been five years. Time flies.

My eyesight has not changed significantly. Even so, I asked if I could drop my bifocals and go back to a single lens. The way I move, the two lens tend to blur everything. I'm tired of dealing with it. I think Jodie has trifocals...I don't know how she does it.

The Dr. said I will miss the lower lens, though I will keep my bifocals close. He said the dashboard instruments in the car and menus will be places I miss the lower lens.

He offered me half strength glasses for when I use the computer. Not right now.

E no longer needs reading glasses...but he did score a pair of Oakley's...he has nice parents.

Jodie -- not significant change.

We aren't getting any older!

No comments: