Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Where Christian faith is not free

Hindu Threat to Christians: Convert or Flee

I confess, getting up early to join my brothers and sisters at Resurrection Lutheran on Sunday morning does not always seem as appealing as staying home with my coffee and my Sunday paper.

Once there, my thoughts turned where they should be, I cherish the freedom we take for granted.

Yesterday I imagined that the economy was on all of our minds before worship began. Pastor Al preached about the wedding banquet.

Priorities are so hard to keep straight. Economic woes not forgot, but put in perspective.

Keeping the faith: Fighting the urge to stay home vs. fighting to stay alive.

No comments: