Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Boys' day...

E is really into James Bond these days. We currently have the 007 movies OnDemand and he has seen several of them.

Last week, we got E's report card. Straight A's. To celebrate, he wanted to go see "Quantum of Solace". On the radio yesterday morning we heard a reviewer give the movie a thumbs down.

"I still want to see it, Dad."

Today, after the morning basketball camp, we went and saw it.

We both liked it. E nudged me a few times during the movie to let me know what different characters had done in previous Bond installments.

In the past I have gone to see "guy movies" with my friend Brad.

This was the first such movie E and I have taken in, just the two of us.

It was a big deal to him. It was a big deal to me.

'Solace' posts Bond's best opening - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety

No comments: