Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Prayers for Obama

The Presidential Prayer Team:

I hope this link works for you. Prayer is part of my life...not as big as part as it should, I'm sure. St. Paul told us to pray for our leaders.

For the past 7(?) years, PPT has seemed pretty Republican. Gee, I wonder why?

Today's edition has congrats and prayers for president elect Obama from Billy Graham (happy 90th), Mike Huckabee, Colin Powell, Chuck Colson, Peggy Noonan, and Pope Benedict XVI.

I have talked with people who fear with me the "Kennedy" feel of this being too perfect...that something bad might happen.

One of E's classmates even had the gall to hope that someone "just gets it over."

Obama will fail if he is alone.

I have always prayed for President Bush. Please join me in praying for President Elect Obama...you are not alone...and you will succeed!

No comments: