Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Seattle Post-Intelligencer Publishes Final Print Edition

Quite the story:

Seattle Post-Intelligencer Publishes Final Print Edition

As a student of journalism, this is a big deal.  The PI is just the start.  I got my bachelors degree in technical journalism.  Except for my six month stint at World Christian magazine, I never did find a way to break into the field.  Maybe a blessing in disguise?

As a consumer, I prefer online to paper.  It is easier for me with my disability to click links rather than turn pages.  The Oregonian has called us weekly since I quit taking the daily.  The finally caught Jodie at a weak moment...we are getting the daily for free until August.

No comments: