Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas program

E's school had their band/choir Christmas program last night. His part was with the intermediate school band. He was in the back row with his French horn.

I loved "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch." At first it sounded disorganized, but then I realized that was part of the Dr. Seuss genius, finger painting with music if you will.

They combined with the high school band to play White Christmas.

The choir was spectacular. The program left my hands...I don't know the name of the songs. One song, I think it was German, they kept repeating a word...it was fun. One of the altos (high voice...right?) was just incredible!

We ducked out at intermission. E had verse to study....and he was hungry!

No comments: