Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Email issues....

...Not mine this time. Pastor Roger sent me an email saying that he can send email through Microsoft Outlook, but he is not receiving it. Then he has to restart it, it receives some email, then it goes dead.

I am a webmail guy. I access my email from any computer and deal with it. I don't like having my email tied to a particular computer. I love my gmail...I have all my other email accounts forwarded to my gmail account.

Many people, including Pastor Roger, like pop email delivered through programs like Microsoft Outlook.

I did some research. It looks like there is a Outlook connector program that will fix Roger's problem:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9A2279B1-DF0A-46E1-AA93-7D4870871ECF&displaylang=en

Good luck Pastor Roger!

No comments: