Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Faith will heal Trig?

I was in downtown Portland once at the Rose Festival. A young gal grabbed my hand and wanted to pray for me. Enough faith and I would be healed.

I was in my my room at the Varsity House co-op at college. A brother in Christ grabbed my hand and wanted to pray for me. Enough faith and I would be healed.

Jodie and I use to go to Sunday evening service at a rather large church. The preacher said that he was healed by God, and we could be too, if we had enough faith.

God could "heal" me of my cerebral palsy in a split second. I know that. God knows I know that.

My love and faith in God is not based on what He does for me.

We are on a journey together. The footprints in the sand are all His. That's all that matters to me.

Pray for Trig? Sure, I will pray...for the journey.

The J-Walk Blog: Pray For Trig?


No comments: