Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Computer gods are funning with me!

Last night I wanted to get my Internet Explorer to work. With "Beta 8" I kept getting the dreaded yellow strip on top, demanding that I manage my add-ons. I would click on that, but would not have a clue as to that to do. My igoogle page would not come up. I went to "Remove programs" and I deleted IE Beta 8. I rebooted my computer. I was going to reinstall IE7, but I decided to click on the Explorer icon to see what would happen. IE7 came up...and it works! Troyproof...I was so relieved!

I was using the Firefox 3 browser this morning. Now, I cannot get a google spreadsheet that I access everyday to come up. It opens in Explorer and Google Chrome, but not Firefox 3. It previously worked in Firefox 3. I was not even able to blog! The cursor will not appear in my Blogger window and I can't type anything!

I wonder if it's that new Spinspotter add-on?

Ugh!!


No comments: