Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Google Chrome

I downloaded Google Chrome.  I like its speed, and the tabs on top of the address window.  I also like the conveience of being able to type a website address or search term in the same window.   I like the tabed browsing, and you can move a tab by clicking and dragging it.

So far all the news video that I have tried from various news sites have worked without having to mess with any settings.  Supposedly one downed tab will not crash the other tabs.

I don't like that the f11 key does not hid all the toolbars like it does in Firefox, though the tabs an the browser window does not take up a lot of screen space.

It was nice to be able to transfer all my Firefox settings over to Chrome. 

Wikipedia has a good article on Google Chrome.




No comments: