Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Learning....not losing...


College football Saturday.  I love watching the Oregon teams.  I prefer the Oregon State Beavers, since I am an alumn.

I root for both teams...except when they play each other.  E calls me a "traitor" when I root for the U of O ducks.  Yesterday was different.  A buddy from school invited him to the Duck's game...and even supplied him with a yellow and green Duck's shirt.  I don't like those colors!

The Beaver's were spanked by Joe Paternos  Nitany  Lions at Beaver Stadium in PA.  44-14

On the other hand, the Ducks spanked Utah State.   66-24.

I liked that when they showed OSU coach Riley o the field, he looked like he was grinning.  Playing against a legend, JoePa, this was a learning experience for the team, not a loss.

The next time E calls me a  traitor, I have ammo!



 

No comments: