Living and laughing with a disability - cerebral palsy; ordinary life, extraordinary circumstances.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A weekly landing spot

For those of you who are of the persuasion to pray, here is a good weekly landing spot:

presidentialprayerteam.org

Yes, it can lean right...I lean right, and left, and all over.

I don't always agree with slants of views on this site. I am very much for tolerance, I also believe that Jesus' concern for the poor was multidimensional - poor of money, poor of spirit, poor of hope.

Right or left or "I dunno", praying for what is going on in out country and our world is an important duty we have.

The Presidential Prayer Team newsletter hits my email inbox every Thursday morning. I urge you to check it out.

And pray with your heart, mind and spirit...not necessarily theirs.

No comments: